Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Retro Ice Bags by Gal Pal



Sunday morning Little AG and I were just playing away in her playroom and *bam* things went from sunny to stormy when she smacked her head on a little table. Of course, being the paranoid mother that I am (and that my mother made me, so here's a shout-out --thanks mom!) I rushed her into our bedroom where I promptly woke up hubby to see if he thought she had a concussion. (sorry hubby) While he tried to soothe the little crying mess, I rushed into the kitchen to grab a bag of frozen (but organic!) green beans to put on her head in case of swelling.

It was at that moment that I realized how much I missed the little blue ice pack that we had when I was growing up. I used that thing for everything -- ice for bumps and bruises and warm for sore back and leg muscles from too much dance team practice. Anyway, today I did a search for ice packs and voila! How cool are these Retro Ice Bags from Gal Pal? They come in 16 different patterns and are completely latex-free! There are hearts, teddy bears, and smiley faces for kiddos, and martini glasses for the over-21 set! My favorite is the pastel dots, but I'm partial to pink!

Anyway, you can pick up one of these fab-o ice packs from Gal Pal for $13!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh very scary when little ones hit their head. Mine daughter hit her head on a table about 2 years ago and needed stiches. By the way I enjoyed looking at your cool blog.

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! I'm going to pick one of those up.