Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You're gonna dig this!


How cool are these brightly colored garden tools from the Sarut group? They are made by one of my favorite (French!) designers, Créa Créa, and I think you would be the hit of the neigborhood if you were seen pruning with these babies. The garden shovel is $20 and comes in 3 different designs (my favorite is this red one), and these cool pruning shears sell for $30. Perhaps a bit pricey for "just" a garden tool, but hey, no one ever said it was cheap to be fashionable. I mean, is a Chanel bag "just" a bag? I rest my case. Check out these and lots of other cool stuff at one of my favorite online shops - The Sarut Group.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

these are adorable! Maybe if I get them then I will be more willing to help Nick in the yard!

Suzanne said...

Gosh I would really love gardening if I tools like this.