Monday, May 19, 2008

Posh Plates


I admit that I'm addicted to Jon and Kate Plus 8, and since we've been out of town for 3 days now, I'm assuming that all of the reruns have probably filled up the empty space on our DVR. Kate always has the cutest stuff for her kids, and once I discovered that a lot of the things I like were Em Tanner Designs, I have become a frequent visitor to the website. I have been cyber-stalking these adorable melamine plates for a while now, and I think I am going to break down and order one for Little AG. I liked the ones with the full name on them, but then I discovered these initial plates, and now I'm torn. No matter which one you choose, it will show up with your child's name on it, which I think is SO cool. All of the designs are so cute -- go check out Em Tanner Designs to see what you can fall in love with!

No comments: