Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Bella Maya Booties

Woohoo! I finally got my darling computer back. I have been using a PC in the meantime, and while it has served it's purpose, I'm so very ecstatic to have my mac back. (my mac back? how do I always manage to rhyme?) Anyway, on to the shopping!!!!

I was browsing various online stores today (because, uh, that's what I do) and I fell in love with these adorable Baby Bella Maya Booties. They are so inexpensive at only $10 a pair, and they come in cute patterns for boys as well. But, being a girl, and a girl who loves all things animal-print (mirror, mirror on the wall -- I'm my great grandmother after all) I swooned over this adorable "Lollipop Leopard" design. My other favorites are "Zoe Zebra", "Ocean Mist" and "Beary Blue Stripe Boy". Oh so chic and sweet -- they come in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months, so they are perfect for the set that has a hard time finding great shoes! Je les adore!

PS -- What an inexpensive baby gift add-on! Don't you think these look more expensive than they are?! Go grab a pair -- you'll be the hit of the baby shower!

1 comment:

Jules said...

THESE ARE AWESOME! I can't believe what a great price they are!