Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sippy Grip


Last night was a late night for me, though a fabulous one (NBA Playoffs from a Super Suite, need I say more?) but it involved putting my bedtime at somewhere close to 4 am. Of course, when I woke up this morning at 8 am with Little AG (who had a refreshing 12 hours of sleep) my eyes felt like they were glued shut. Of course, at breakfast, my darling 15 month old daughter delights in throwing her sippy cup off of the high chair tray (she claps when she puts it in the right place, and then *Whap!* knocks it right off onto the floor) and so this morning I was wondering (grumbling?) why someone hasn't come up with a way to make these stay put.

You see where I'm heading with this yet?

I found some! They're called the SippiGrip! They are adjustable in length up to 12 inches, and can fit high chairs, strollers, and car seats. I am totally ordering some of these for our trip this summer -- picking up sippy cups from the ground gets old, fast -- and our luck she will throw them under the Tube or in the street where they will be promptly run over. For all of your lovers of Blue and Red, I have good news -- you can get one of these SippiGrips for $6.99 on Amazon, but for you lovers of Black and Pink, I have better news -- how's $4.99 each sound?! Grab 'em while you can on Amazon!

No comments: