Friday, May 2, 2008

No Pudge

Ok, I've debated posting this for a few days, but this is a blog about shopping and this is a great find of mine that I'd like to share!!! Besides, they really are too good to keep to myself.

A couple of weeks ago (and then again two nights ago), I made these "No Pudge" brownies! In all honesty, when I bought them, I thought they might be tasteless, but I figured I'd give them a try, as my darling best friend has been hassling me to try them since we were in high school (8 years ago, because I know you are dying to know). Anywho, I bought them the other day when Little AG and I were in the grocery store, with plans to make them for hubby, who LOVES brownies. They are super easy to make, all you have to do is add fat-free vanilla yogurt to the mix, and mix them for about 2 minutes until they are shiny! Then, you bake them for 34 minutes and Voila (it's been a while since I've thrown in a French word for ya) you have brownies.

But not just any brownies. Oh no.

These are oooey, goooey, rich, and decadent. Seriously! And they're FAT FREE! (Please, no need to pull out your reading glasses, you read that correctly). I made mine with Stoneyfield Farm Organic Fat Free Yogurt and they were fabulous. I made them once with Activia too (all I had) and they were good then too.

Of course, I had to counteract all of that fat-freeness so I smeared mine with gobs of chocolate icing. My rationale? I was saving some fat so I could splurge.

They come in Rasberry, Mint, Cappucino, and original flavors! You can buy them online here for $3.35 per box.

Fabulous.

PS -- for all you Weight Watcher point counters -- you can make a SINGLE SERVING in the microwave in minutes. :)

No comments: