Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sweet Sophie


Man oh man. I love cool eco-friendly and natural products. I also love cool French products.

I especially love products that combine the two!

I have to confess that I am totally on board with the BPA-free craze. The risks just aren't worth it. So, in my quest to find safe products for little AG, I stumbled upon this adorable "Sophie the Giraffe" natural rubber teether at "Zoebonline".

Sophie is handmade in France of all natural flexible rubber and non-toxic paint. No chemical softeners; parabens, PVC, phtalates, BPA (bisphenol-A) and nitrosamines are a part of Sophie. She is a safe alternative to plastic teether, and I love that! (Do you feel the love in this post yet?)

Sophie was first created in 1961, and almost every French child has had a Sophie. Each one is handmade in the French Alps, and makes a happy little sound when you squeeze her!

You can find a Sophie for a little one in your life for $18.95 by visiting Freckle Face Boutique. She'll even come to you in a sweet little gift box. Perfect.

1 comment:

mrsmogul said...

There are so many great eco toys out there that I plan to get some or buy some this second baby around!