Monday, April 21, 2008

Wee Go (Green) and (safe) Bottles


These bottles make me sad that Little AG no longer uses bottles. :( Unfortunately, I used the "evil" bottles that leach BPA into the liquid, right up until her first birthday when I learned better. I have to admit feeling a rather intense amount of guilt over this. I did find out when she was about 6 months old about BPA -- and I panicked. I called the maker of the bottles and I called my pediatrician, both of whom assured me that it was just a bunch of crazy people boycotting something they knew nothing about.

Ok, so calling the maker of the bottles -- well, I know I shouldn't have expected a straight answer. But, the pediatrician? I'm really bummed that I didn't listen to my gut.

ANYWAY, if I would have seen these beautiful creations, I would have switched long ago anyway, just for the style factor! Aren't they pretty? They are made of glass but have a new safety factor built in -- they are covered with a protective sleeve which protects the bottle from breaking but also looks really cool. The bottles hold 9 oz. of liquid, which is great for those of you who have little gulpers like I do!

If you have a baby still using bottles, check these out. They are pricey at $18 each, but I think these are totally worth it! Pick them up here at Baby Life!

No comments: