Monday, July 21, 2008

CSC Sponsor: Pure and Honest Kids

Chic Shopper Chick is fortunate enough to have a great sponsor in Pure and Honest Kids a site that carries some truly unique and beautiful gifts. I really like this Brag Book as a gift for anyone -- a mom, dad, or grandparent -- to carry around photos of the new little arrival in. It retails for $14.99 and also comes in the Baby Boy version!

I also love these pint-sized rocking chairs for the little ones in your life. I had a little red rocking chair when I was little and I loved it -- it was always a place of my own. These great chairs retail for $56 and come in green, blue, pink , or orange. How adorable is this assortment of play donuts? They can be served along with "tea" for an afternoon of great fun! They even come in their own little hand-loomed box complete with ribbons. My personal favorite is the one with sprinkles -- it almost looks good enough to eat! You can purchase the set of 5 with the box for $35.
How sweet is this "Blast Off" swimsuit and t-shirt set for little boys? It is festooned with rocket ships, planes, and planets -- perfect for any little guy. It retails for $41.Don't forget to click around Pure and Honest Kids and see what else you may like. Remember, your support helps to keep CSC going, and we really like being here with you, so go ahead and click around a bit!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the Jack and Lily Crocodile Infant Shoes!! Great Sponsor! They have super cute items!!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

I love the rocking chair and how colorful it is. It makes me want to paint the old dark brown one we have for my son to something like this.