Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Belt it out!


Little AG and I are currently in Washington DC, accompanying hubby on a business trip. Lucky for me, we are staying in Georgetown, where M street is the fashionsita's equivalent of heaven. However, something I'm finding to be rather lacking here are unique, trendy children's fashion boutiques. With the exception of Gap Kids, I spend all day shopping in "adult" stores. That's why I was excited when I saw these chic belts for little girls at Be Jeweled. They come in 3 different sizes, small (23 inches), medium (28 inches), and large (33 inches). They are so fashion-forward yet age-appropriate, which is sometimes a hard line to walk when it comes to little girls clothing and accessories. You can buy these adorable, handcrafted belts in a multitude of colors and designs online at the Be Jeweled website for $32 each.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun in DC! We went there for our one year anniversery and we just loved it!

Stacey Moore said...

these are too cute!