Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Poodle, Party of Three (for tea!)


You already know I'm a fan of all things French, so it should come as no surprise to you that Little AG's room is decked out in all things French -- namely with a Pink Poodle theme! She has a pink poodle border with french words on it, pink poodles on the walls, pink poodles on a shelf -- even pink poodle ceiling fan pulls (thanks to my MIL, an ebay fanatic)! So, when I came across this indulgent, but adorable and girly French Poodle Tea set for little girls I just had to tell you about it! It's adorable, has settings for 3, and I think that it will keep almost any little girl occupied for hours! You can pick one up for the girly-poodlelovin'-francophile (or, uh, your child) in your life at Pink Taffy Designs for $45.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is adorable!! I see why you like it.