Saturday, May 31, 2008

Super Soft Seating


I have been cyber-stalking these adorable "Nod Chairs" from (where else?) the Land of Nod since before Little AG was born. She was born in February of 2007, and in December of 2006 I started making a Christmas list for her for the NEXT YEAR. (Hey, I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't move much -- it seemed like a good idea at the time). Anyway, I have yet to purchase one, but I think that it's about time for me to do so. Today I found her kid-sized rocking chair, and she was so proud of herself, sitting in it like a big girl. It made me think that she would really like to have this.

My favorite one is this Pink Ticking Stripe Nod Chair, with Little AG's name embroidered on the back. If you don't like this pattern, no worries, choose from one of the other 13 available! It has a little pocket on the back to hold books, and a handle to carry it around with. It is a little pricey, at 105 dollars (includes embroidery, only $99 without), but kids can use it from ages 1-7, so it's a worthwhile investment (it breaks down to about $1.50 per month!). Let's see if I can use that to convince hubby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree; very sweet chairs. Let me know if convincing DH about the "installment" plan works.