Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to Chic Shopper Chick! I created this blog to share really cool, useful, and usually reasonably priced items and gifts with other moms out there! I love to shop online and I get ridiculously excited when I stumble upon something really awesome. I get asked a lot where I find things, so I figure if other moms are interested in it, you may be too!

Now for the most exciting part: my inaugural pick!

I just can't resist this sweet little Kimono Dress by Kate Quinn Organics. Since it's cotton, it's cool enough for the hot Louisiana weather, but it would also be perfect layered over a pair of pants in cooler weather. The best part is that it's completely organic, so you can shop guilt-free! (At least that's what I keep trying to tell hubby!)

Sizes 0-3 months all the way through a 6Y, $34 at www.katequinnorganics.com.

No comments: