Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tiny Diner



Yesterday, little A.G. and I went to lunch with a friend and her 6 month old daughter. My friend whipped out this awesome contraption at the restaurant and I was in awe! It saves me from having to tote the Clorox wipes everywhere, and I don't have to worry about A.G. trying to sink her 8 little teeth into the table, either.

The Tiny Diner is made of a soft rubber and has a little tray that hangs off of the table to catch (some of) the mess that babies and toddlers tend to create on the floor of restaurants. When you are ready to leave, you can just wipe it off, fold in the three sides and it all rolls up into the tray to fit neatly in your bag! Genius!

The Tiny Diner is made by Kiddapotamus & Co. and comes in green, pink, blue, and yellow, and in different designs (the Hey Diddle Diddle is my favorite!). You can buy it here for a mere $10.50.

No comments: