Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Smashing Smocks


First off, let me tell you that I really enjoy the word "smock". I don't know why, I just do. Smock. See? It's fun to say! Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, let me introduce you to this fabulous product that just happens to be, you guessed it, a smock.

Oh no, this isn't any ole smock. This is a fully laminated (and I mean even the inside of the pockets are laminated) play smock -- perfect for outside, inside, chalk, dirt, you name it, they can get into it now! The two giant pockets on the front are perfect for holding all of that dirt for that mud pie they are pretending to make "mommy for dinner". Or maybe you just want to use it as a giant bib. I'm contemplating it myself.

They come in a bunch of different designs and patterns for both boys and girls -- I especially enjoy the Ivy Leaguer, Wonder Boy, and Little Diva patterns, though my absolute favorite is Wild Child (shown here). You can pick one up at Bella Tunno for $30! .

No comments: