Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Save Dakota!

Animals and the plights of animals just really tug at my heart strings. It's probably the reason that we own 5 animals -- all rescues! Yes, our diabetic dog costs us a fortune each month in syringes and insulin, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyway, there is a fantastic family with 7 children out there who are in danger of losing their sweet family dog, Dakota, because they don't have the 1,000 they need to have the surgery for her. They have already raised some of it, but they need your help to get all the way to their goal. I can't imagine trying to raise 7 children and have the unexpected expense of 1,000 dollars come up, can you? Much less have to comfort the children if Little Dakota had to be put to sleep?

Please visit Kadi's blog, and you can donate right on her site. Even a dollar would make a difference if everyone donated. We all can spare at least that!

I donated, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for he story and link. I have two causes that I donate to and one is animals. This is a great cause; I'm off !