Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nankeen Tote, Tigger and Pooh, and Wallet Winners!

The winner of the fantastic Nankeen Tote Bag is comment #241 - The Vest Family, who said, "My daughter would really love the Lily tote. She is a junior in high school and instead of the backpack she uses a tote. I like the ming but if I was to win I would give it to her. So please enter us."

The winner of the My Friends Tigger and Pooh: The Hundred Acre Haunt DVD is comment #13 - Sandy who said "this would be for the kiddos here but they also have alot of visitors over so for them too...pooh is the favorite here. They watch bob, the einsteins and love the disney movies."

The winner of the Croco Fusion Flat Wallet is comment #260 - Joanna on the Lake, who said: "The item from Bright and Bold that I love the most is the Envirosax Mikado Set of bags. They are so ultra chic and perfect for going to the market, or carry my baby's necessities with me, or great for packing when you are travelling! I love all the designs, they are so bright and cheerful! I also really like the Croco Fusion Flat Wallet that is part of this giveaway! Another really cool item from Bright and Bold."

Congratulations to all of the winners! You have all been contacted via email! Please respond within 72 hours with your mailing address to claim your prize!

If you didn't win, be sure to check out our Contests Page for the latest and greatest giveaways!

1 comment:

Pamela Vest said...

Wow! Thank you. I've never won anything before. My daughter is gonna love it! I am emailing you my addy. thank you again!!