Thursday, September 11, 2008

Help a Chic Chick out!

As most of you know, I did get in to the Hot Blogger Calendar for 2009. Actually, you all helped me to come in first, with over 1900 votes! I am very grateful to everyone who voted! The photo shoot is going to take place October 5th in NYC.

Sounds awesome right?

That's what I think! Here's the catch: the HBC is a new idea, so it's not an all-expenses paid trip. I have to cover my travel costs!

So, if you know someone who works for a company that would would be willing to help sponsor a portion (or heck, ALL) of my trip, I would be eternally grateful! Your help won't go unnoticed however, oh no! You will get perks! As my sponsor, you will get premium ad placement here on CSC for a determined length of time, as well as a mention on the calendar itself, the HBC website, and in press materials. There is actually a full list of perks, but those are a few of the highlights.

If you or someone you know may be able to help me out for my trip to NYC, I would really appreciate it. Please, just email me at info (at) chicshopperchick (dot) com and I will give you a full list of sponsor benefits and perks.

Thank you so much!

No comments: