Friday, July 4, 2008

Update on my crazy life


WHOOPS I haven't been posting every day for the last two days. My bad. My house is overrun by small toys for the plane, suitcases, luggage tags (for all 33 of us going), paperwork to hand out, and last minute details that need to be taken care of. In short, we are not going to Europe by ourselves -- we are going with 33 people. It's all high school students and their parents that we work with through the non-profit organization that I volunteer with here. I am the "head teacher" for the group (read: I organized the group to go so they gave me a title) so I (along with hubby's awesome help) have been a little bogged down with preparations. We leave on Monday and we will be gone for 11 days. I am so excited that I just might burst. Just pray that Little AG does well on the 9 hour flight over.

Don't worry though, while I'm gone I have some help from some other really awesome bloggers who will be guest posting here for me. They all have great stuff to share with you, so I'm really excited about the whole thing. Between the guest posts I have scheduled some other things to post for you as well, so there will be fresh content for you while I'm gone. I will probably have sporadic email access in Europe, but I'm not counting on it, so giveaway winners may be announced a little later and emails will be returned a little bit slower, but I will get to it, I promise!

As I type this firecrackers are going off at a rapid speed in our neighborhood. Our poor dogs are pressed against our legs and refuse to go outside -- even to tinkle. We spent our 4th shopping for new clothes for hubby to wear on the trip, so we didn't do anything particularly special, but that was actually a good thing. I hope your 4th of July was wonderful! Happy Birthday America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cutomized bicycle tee; followed by the crabby princess; meant for a "crabby spouse". many thanks SW