Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rock On!


I love fun and funky children's clothing. Not that the adorable dresses from Carter's don't have their place, because Little AG owns quite a few of them -- but wouldn't it be nice every now and again to dress your kids in something a little less cookie cutter?

Enter Crib Rock Couture, a clothing line that is anything BUT cookie cutter, while still conveying the essence of kids. My ultimate favorite is this Lemon Crush Crib Rock Tee for toddlers, that is an advertisement for the "Wag Your Tails Tour" -- presenting "Sheep are Bo's Peeps!" I love it -- how clever! Celebs also love this great line -- this shirt can be seen being sported by Apple Martin -- the daughter of Gwyenth Paltrow and Chris Martin.

The sizes for these tees start at 0-6 months and go up to 4T. They retail for $34.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting this site! I love it! I'll definitely be ordering something from it!