Sunday, June 22, 2008

A small change at CSC, and you can help!

I have now officially been posting on Chic Shopper Chick regularly since April, and I am constantly amazed at how much it has grown. I am thrilled, and I truly appreciate each of you who clicks through the website on a regular basis. I've discovered that this website works in a constant circle...the more that you participate and visit my blog, the more things are marketed to me, hence the more things I have to giveaway to you! That is the reason I offer extra entries into contests for those of you who are subscribers -- you keep this website on it's feet!

I have recently come to a point where I am spending 20-30 hours a week working on this website -- through posting, writing emails, returning emails, scheduling giveaways, mailing off products to winners, and scouring the web for the latest and greatest things to talk about here with you. While I love doing it, it does get to the point sometimes where I am making a choice between this site and other things that I need to be doing. In order to justify spending the time on this site that I do, I have made the decision to allow advertisers to market their products on this site. It will be a minor change, but it will help me to pay the bills and, like I said, justify the time I am spending on this site.

With that in mind, I am asking you, my readers and friends, to help me out! Advertisers stay happy when they see that my readers click through to their websites and spend a few minutes browsing around. So, with that, I ask that when you see my "sponsors" in the sidebar, that you click through from my site and look around to see what they have to offer. I will never allow advertising here that I don't feel like is pertinent to you so you will never have to worry about being taken to a site that I wouldn't normally recommend anyway. It is a small thing that you can do to help support this site, and it only takes a few minutes of your time when you visit CSC.

Thanks so much for reading CSC. I read each and every one of your comments and truly appreciate you visiting each day. Please keep coming back and keep on clicking!

5 comments:

Nauntie Lush said...

I am in LOVE with your site! And now that my wee niece will be here any day I will be clicking on all the cute links to find her things that she can wear for a couple of minutes before puking on them. All of those things I couldn't buy for my son of nephew! Maybe I will find some fun stuff for me too!

Michele said...

I appreciate all the time and effort you put into running this fabulous site!! I have no problem at all with clicking through your sponsor's links to check out their goodies. Great idea!!

Hugs,
Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sure thing, honey!

Belinda said...

I clicked thru for you! I visited a couple of the links I was interested in - always love finding kiddy stuff sites:)

Metal Fabrication Houston said...

Great blog you have herre