Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coloring and Cupcakes

I was browsing Etsy this morning when I happened upon these beautiful items from the storefront of ChichiBoulie. Based out of Lille, France, all of these exquisite pieces are hand drawn. Among my favorites are these adorable coloring books -- like this one for boys called "Le Mer" (the sea):They are 10 pages long and retail for $5.50. At 4 by 6 inches, they are the perfect size to slip into a travel bag for some quiet coloring time.

My other favorite items are these adorable gift tags -- you can get a set of 6 for $5. I like the cupcake style, but there are other designs as well, like Bridal Shower tags!

Check out these as well as the many other adorable designs at ChichiBoulie -- she also sells custom artwork and stationery, among other things!

4 comments:

debsmuddle said...

I am a great fan of chihciboulies work they all have such charm

Heather Leavers said...

What lovely pieces - I'm bookmarking your blog to read back later :-)

Chichiboulie said...

What a surprise to see my colouring books and tags on your blog! Thank you so much for the lovely comments.

Kristin said...

Cute I see you finally got a button up yay I will switch it up now. How you doing little lady?