Friday, April 11, 2008

Wipes go Green!


When Little AG was around 6 months old I switched to these fabulous and eco-friendly Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Wipes and haven't looked back. They have been great on her sensitive skin, and unlike when I was using some of the other wipes, I don't hesitate to use these to wipe her face, hands, nose, etc. Actually, I'm not quite sure how I lived my life before now without carrying wipes everywhere. It's quite handy, actually. I buy these in bulk, and they are automatically shipped to my house every 2 months thanks to Amazon Ship and Save. I pay $30 for a case of 12 refill (regularly $39 -- cheaper if you sign up for the Ship and Save) packs (which have a resealable top) and they are perfect to throw in the diaperbag. You can check out the rest of Seventh Generation's "green" products at www.seventhgeneration.com.

No comments: