Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweetest Soap


I ordered some of these fabulous baby products for little A.G. about 8 months ago and I love, love, love them! I first read about them when I was doing a little research on Cosmetic Database about the body wash and shampoo that I was using on her at the time (to my horror -- was rated a 6 out of 10 as a hazard to little ones) and decided to try these products instead. They are completely organic and smell AMAZING. The Angel Baby Lotion makes her skin so soft and smells like a dreamsicle ice cream cone. I highly recommend the Angel Baby Shampoo and Body Wash ($12.95 for 5.3 oz) which has a foam pump that I love, and it smells great too. I've also tried the Angel Baby Bottom Balm and it works miracles on little A.G.'s sensitive skin.

Check out all of the Earth Mama Angel Baby products here. Best of all, none of their products are rated higher than a 1 out of 10 by the Cosmetic Database. Check out their company profile here.

No comments: