Monday, April 14, 2008

Eloise in Paris



You probably have already realized that I'm trying my hardest to teach Little AG as much French as possible, mainly because I love the language so much. Well, my whole family knows that, and the other day, my mother-in-law gave us this awesome, awesome book, Eloise in Paris, a part of the Eloise series. It is full of adorable illustrations and is written in English, with some French words thrown in (she is in Paris, after all) for good measure. I just love it, and I know Little AG will love it too. Hopefully we can read it a few times in preparation for our trip to France this summer! If you are feeling brave, or if you are a francophone or francophile comme moi, you can grab the French version of the same book Eloise a Paris (Eloise in Paris) French Edition on Amazon. Grab the English version for $13 and the french one for $40. J'espere que vous l'aimez!

No comments: